rate
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
When I was a young boy,
My Father took me into the city,
To see a marching band.
He said "Son when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned."
He said "will you defeat them, your demons and all the non-believers, the plans they have made."
"Because one day I leave you, A phantom to lead you in the summer, To join the black parade."

i looove emo songs so sue me. [[[[[[:
and i got scammed today it was really weird. so i arrived like really early at amk and had to wait for kat, who chose to arrive late today of all days. haha. so yeah and then i saw kat so i walked to her and this fat cow of a woman comes and asks me for 2 bucks and im like what for and she says she wants to buy lunch. so GUESS WHAT I THINK YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER I GAVE THE 2 BUCKS TO HER. she just took the money and kinda walked off? i cannot absolutely believe that i've just got scammed despite hearing all these scamming stories, i should've known better. but its okay, kat got scammed on friday too (: HAHA. by a man who's like the woman's son i bet. amk is this home for scammers i swear i'm never going there again after im done with my cip. yeah okay. dont call me stupid. thats what i called kat on friday too and today it happened to meee:(

so today's cip was kinda okay, but tiring. just moving xray files here and there, slotting in patients files, whatever they call archiving. really isnt as easy as it seems, whoever knew files could be so heavy. hahaha and we managed to insult like everyone we've met. so after our lunch we entered the offfice and the secretary woman wasnt at her seat so i was like maybe she went for lunch hour again ahhaa and kat went yeah eat eat eat eat nonstop hahaha OMG and then turns out she was doing archiving too. omg man.

uhhhuh. I remembered, happy birthday anson [[[: grow up, dude haha mmkay kidding.